Thursday 28 February 2013

Digipak


This is my digipak for my ancillary task for 'The Big Boys Club'. I used Photoshop CS6 in order to design the digipak, because I am fairly developed with using Photoshop and can work my way around the programme very easily. I started off my digipak by using two templates of which was a blank white digipak and a blank white disk, displayed below.



When I opened the two images in photoshop, I copied the disk on to the same page as the digipak. From here I scaled the CD in order to fit the disc mount. I then had to create my 'Big Boys Club' Title for the cover which was through the used of standard fonts available on Photoshop. After this I transferred one of my screenshots from my music video 'Button to Button' of the lips. Adjusted the hue, saturation, brightness and contrast in order to make it blend with the black and red colour scheme. I thought by keeping the CD cover simple, it would look really attractive for my target audience and I got a massive response from how well it worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment