Tuesday 25 September 2012

Album Cover Ideas

Here I have done my first collage of ideas for my album cover and ideas to use in my music video. In the top left, this is an example of light graffiti which is used quite often now on lots of music videos, adverts and album covers. The reason why I would want to use it is because it is very modern and new which means that it will fit in perfect with whats out now. In the top right I have included a fisheye lens shot as an idea for my music video, because its a fairly reguarly used shot for indie-rock music videos as it is an urban style of shooting. In the bottom left i have got a out of focused, high light shot which is also another idea i am interested in using for my music video, as I want it to be bright, modern and artistic. Finally in the bottom right I have an image taken from 'The Kooks' album. Which follows a fairly traditional style of album cover, the reason why this fits so well is because of the song on the album 'You really got me', this also fits well with the sort of storyline I want from my music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment